Delivery Policy and Rates
Our delivery charges are as follows. These are per consignment ( total order ) not per item.
Depending on the products purchased a signature may be required by our carrier before goods are left.
Orders up to £100 and up to maximum weight of 35Kg - Delivery Cost - maximum £14.99
Orders over £100 up to 30Kg - Free Delivery.
We pride ourselves on our service and do all we can to make ordering from us convenient, easy and enjoyable.
- Any claim for damage or shortages must be made within 3 days of delivery **
- Our returns policy is in line with current UK law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- You MUST contact Petstop747@msn.com or call, from UK 01566 776670 , to receive a return authorisation number.
- Please include your name - address - order number, date order was placed and method of payment
- In order to give our customers the highest quality merchandise, please offer your reason for return.
- If you choose to return an item because you or your pet decides it is not satisfactory*, we will refund the price of the item. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- If your purchase is defective or in our error, we will refund all charges, including shipping.
- All returns should be complete and returned in their original packaging.
All returns are subject to the following:
Pet Stop, Unit 14,Southern Court , Newport Industrial Estate, Launceston , Cornwall, PL15 8EX
- Products must be returned in an "as new" condition.
- All parts, instructions, manuals, original packaging, etc. must be included.
- Defective items with manufacturers warranty such as cages and crates, and future repairs or replacement, must be returned to the manufacturer. We will provide directions how to best handle these returned items. Contact us for assistance.
- *Used items, including - but not limited to: chew toys, opened food, opened medicines, supplements or vitamins, videotapes CD and books are not returnable.
Custom orders and personalised items are not returnable.